Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meeting Miss Ho after 16 years

I met Jianhui first actually at the conference and he told me over lunch today that Miss Ho was also at the conference. So I hunted around the lunch tables and recognised her...looked quite the same.

I am not so sure she recognised me as from 19/92 though she did correctly point out that I was thinner and darker in the past.

Both Jianhui and my camera phones were not working so we got Jianhui's colleague to take a photo.

Btw, Miss Ho mentioned that this August, AJC will be celebrating its 25th birthday and everyone is invited back for the celebration dinner. Per head is $50! You didn't think it would be free did you? What else is alumni good for anyway? hehe

1 comment:

JoyfulJazzyMummy said...

i went back AJ this evening for a gathering with my senior batch of CLDDS folks. Gosh! So nostalgic. And saw pic of Ms Ho. She is now head of dept! agree that she looks the same!
Besides the August "Homecoming" event, there's another family day on 5th april. Anyone game to run 25km? Dats to commemorate 25 yrs of AJ. Hehehe.. actually need to run only 1 kilo.